Eleven hours, four states, and seven burnt CDs later, I'm back in the cornfields. There's nothing quite like walking into your dorm and having friends shout your name and run to embrace you. I never feel more blessed than when I'm welcomed by these new friends.
The car ride over was a bit tight again. Before Christmas, we all assured each other that we would be dropping off much of our excessive luggage at home, and that on the way back to school everything would fit better. In theory, this would have worked beautifully, except for the fact we all decided it would be ok to bring a few more things back to school. So basically, the girls in the back seat were up to their necks in stuff as we sang along to Jordan Sparks' "No Air."
Tomorrow I'm supposed to start my intensive, one week Bib Lit class. Sure it starts at 8am (for all of you Minnesotans, that's 7am), but I'm actually really interested in the subject, so bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment